The film I think looks pretty good. It took me a while to finally be able to record it and start editing it. Finding the time to be able to film was hard. I ended up just doing it around my house since its going to be a horror film anyway. The acting was one of the hardest parts too, being able to show the fear and emotion in your face was kind of difficult to master. Editing wasn't too hard, there wasn't much I had to edit in the first place. The things I did have to edit, I have a friend that's really good t editing so I asked her if shed be able to help me with it or at least teach it to me.
CAMS: Low angles, Long-shots, Shoulder shots, Following shots CLAMPS: Lighting and colors Common editing: Animations, Transitions, Animated Characters Common Sound: Explosions, Gunshots, Car Noises Example Films: The Avengers, Die Hard, John Wick
The first steps im going to take into this video is watching the video a few times. Then im going to go over all the camera angles and clamps and sounds and background thats in the video. When i have a good understanding of the things i can do thats in the music video im going to find a proper place or places to film the music video. When i find the place im going to plan out how the video will go and what ill do for it. When i know that all get all the props i need or extra equipment or costumes. Finally when i have all of that, im going to start filming my music video. After a few takes or times doing it and im finally happy with how it turned out, ill start going through all the takes I did. Then ill put all the best parts together and start doing edits to the video. Ill add cool effects to the video or ill just start clipping the video to the proper length or cutting out the thing I dont like in it. Once ive done that and im happy with how my music video turned out, ill turn i...
Comments
Post a Comment